Genesis - MHA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts

Staff

Kai

Hideki

AyaseNaosukeCypher

Hideki

Staff Online
Early Bird's Special
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 pmKai
With more and more …
Building the Basics
Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:28 amKai
Welcome Everyone to …

Go down
Kai
Kai
Cash : 8

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] Empty Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P]

Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:52 am
Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] EOImdWk
Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] JXXjbbx
Name: Sōretsushi, Kai
Birthday October, 14th
Sexual Preference: Pansexual

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] 0rsqcnf
Height: 5'4
Weight: 123 pounds
Skin Color:
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Mutations: -
General Appearance: Messy brown hair kept in a lose ponytail and with two long strand framing either side of her face. all of this carefully constructed underneath her favorite hat from her favorite superhero in addition to a black vest over a plain white tee, and short jean shorts that have noticeably been been cut as the fuzz still hangs out the sides. This is Kai's usual outfit, and one that she either wears almost everyday, or has the same outfit multiple times over. Either way, she wears it way more often than other people might wear they're "favorite" outfit. Now this isn't to say she doesn't wear other outfits, just this particular one is her favorite.

Beyond her outfit, Kai has dark blue eyes are comparable to that of the ocean. Additionally she has a rather athletic build even if she is rather small.

Outfits:
Faceclaim: Touko/Hilda - Pokemon

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] 8UQCIzb
Personality: (Give a general description of what your character's personality is like, how they act, ect)
Ambitions: (What are your character's goals in life? where do they want to go?)
(dis)Interests: (Just a few things your character may like, or Dislike, or even their hobbies. The general things that interest them, or the things they hate.
fear(s): (What is your character scared of?) [You have to have at least one fear, or your application won't be approved]

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] 7ucJHTx
Total Trait Points: (Everyone Begins with 5)
Trait Points Used:

(list your traits here)

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] 9REckll
Name: (Name of the Quirk)
Proof Of Roll: (Link your roll here, if you are claiming a free quirk, link to the quirk instead)
Description: (Describe what you're quirk does, and how it functions, including your traits)
Drawbacks: (Describe the the drawbacks and weak points of your quirk, with your traits applied.)
Limit Break: (Describe what happens when you go over your limit pool, traits included)

Sōretsushi, Kai [W.I.P] ThP5t5z
Hometown: (List the City or Town in which you hail from)
History: (Describe your backstory; Must be at least 200 words)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum